Indigenous Health Administration and Leadership Program (IHALP)
UBC Certificate Program – Applications open November 15th, 2023
Promote the Health and Wellness of Indigenous Peoples
This program is formerly known as the Aboriginal Health and Community Administration Program.
Important information and dates for 2024/2025 Cohort
- Format: Courses are either virtual classes with 3 day in-person residencies (held at UBC Vancouver campus)
- Duration: One year, part-time
- Cost: $6,250 (Bursaries are available! Details on the “Apply” page)
- Upcoming Information session: Feb 8, 2024
- Previous Information session: View our past information session
- 2024/2025 Program Schedule: View here
- Bursary Deadline: April 3, 2024 (Please visit “Where might I find funding support” for more information!)
- Applications deadline: April 3rd, 2024
- Tuition deadline: Apr 26, 2024
- Next program start date: May 17, 2024 or View Schedule here
- Applications for 2024 open: November 15, 2023 (Apply Here)
Sign up for our newsletter to be informed when applications open – Sign up here
Want us to stay in touch with IHALP offerings?
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on applications, deadlines and more about the IHALP program!